Monday, May 21, 2012

THE NIGHT



MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT HORROR. BE SCARED,BE VERY SCARED!


It was midnight. It was raining and was pitch dark. There was silence all over the place except for the sound of rain. The night looked scary and creepy. Something about this night was spine- chilling. Although there was  heavy rainfall, one could not fail to see the full moon up above the sky. 


They were standing in the parking lot, waiting for the rain to stop. They came here to watch a movie. Almost everyone were gone by now. They were the only souls left there except for the watchman who was half asleep. Even the parking guy was nowhere to be seen. 


Even they should have left the place by now. But they were a bit hesitant because his wife was pregnant. They wanted to avoid any kind of risk. They decided to wait in the car until the rain stopped.


She was getting scared as every second passed. Her heart beats were increasing. Even the lights in the parking lot were slowly being switched off. She held her 'tabeez' tightly for support. She tied her hair into a bun as she once overheard her maid speaking that ghosts could occupy ones body easily when the persons hair was set loose.


What made her think of ghosts and stuff during her pregnancy! What was scaring her!


Something she did during her pregnancy which she should not have done. The result would have a bad affect on the baby. She was not superstitious but was prepared for the worst. The only thing that would cut the bad affect was a worse affect. Something even more dangerous than that bad one. She had to save her baby, no matter what! She had an inner feeling that this was 'THE' night.


She sat silently  in the car. Unknowingly, she fell asleep. She woke up later to find that she was alone in the car. It was not raining anymore but was still dark. She found out that her baby bump was gone. So, this was 'THE' night.


She got down from the car. She started looking for her husband and her baby. She found that the parking lot was not the same. It looked as if someone had destroyed the place. She had something in her hand that would protect her, her husband and baby. She started running all over the place. She found the watchman who was almost dead and had blood all over his body.


She started running faster. In one corner, she found the baby. She was in a shock but she had to remain calm. It was hard for her when the baby looked so scary!




The baby was on her husband trying to rip off its neck. He was drenched in blood. Her husband was helpless and was unable to do anything. She ran towards them. She took something out. It scared her husband. He screamed a "NO" in disbelief. He didn't want his wife to do so. He wanted to stop her but could not.


But she had no choice. Only this step would save her husband. About the baby, she was unsure. She stretched her hand and pressed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the 'ON' button of the mini- tape.


Immediately baby baby by Justina Barbie started playing. The baby left its father and put his hand around its ears. It started crying for its mom.  She ran towards the baby, hugged it tight and switched the mini-tape off.



FLASHBACK- She read 'Twilight' during her pregnancy. Days later, she found out that it will have an after-effect on the baby. She knew only 'poison killed poison'. So to break that effect, she HAD to take such a huge risk.


P.S. Don't try to go into the details of the story. Nothing would make sense! Don't even ask for explanation because I am not intelligent enough!


P.P.S. You are free to bang your head but make sure you do not bang it to your computer screen. 


P.P.P.S. On a hopeful note that you will continue to bear with me- 


Kursiyan! Wait......I meant Chairs!! Err......Cheers!!!!! :)
                      



42 comments:

  1. First of all I am so so so sooo sorry that I haven't done the award post yet. I've been buried knee deep in exams. Still am. I promise I'll do it soon.

    Now for this scary SCARY story. You had me in splits. Seriously I was laughing my head off after I finished it with my cousin giving me 'sister-gone-crazy-again' looks. YOU. ARE. GOOD. I actually thought it was going to be something scary. But it was actually the written version of 'Scary Movie'. :D

    P.S: I happen to like Twilight. *Now would be the time for you to do one of those 'Heart-on-chest-horrified-expression-et-tu-brute?'*
    P.P.S: I haven't even TRIED to hear Justin Bieber songs.
    P.P.P.S: Don't worry. I'll bear with you. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay Niharika! Just do well in exams and come back soon :)

      hehe....Thank you thank you :D

      P.S. Koi nahi re! Initially every girl likes Twilight! All my cousins are HUGE fans!
      P.P.S. Lucky you!
      P.P.P.S. Pukka na! Its few amazing friends like you that encourage me :D :)

      Delete
  2. what a scary picture... and what's with that open hair thing and invitation for ghosts? what a twist.. baby baby by Justina Barbie did the trick... CD you are awesome.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.....It indeed is scary! I thought my story would make people come in their real avatar (read- mental) So why not scare them by this picture :D
      Aree.....My mom-in-law was telling me some ghost story re! She told this point. Midnight, whenever I am going to the loo, I always wake up my man first, tie my hair and then I visit the loo!
      Justina scares me more than anything!

      Delete
  3. I knew it. You had to bring a paagalpanti into a horror story too :P

    So, what is this - a comic tragedy or a tragic comedy...i'll call this is a horrific comedy :D :D :D

    Justina?? LOL

    Twilight + Justina = Maha horror

    P.S I did bang my head on the laptop screen...it is still working though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! I made an image over here! I have to break it. should plan something serious, I guess.

      Aree.....it is plain stupidity! :P

      hehe :D

      You bet! Even the thought scares me!

      P.S. Dint you read the post carefully? I wouldnt have paid for the damage! :P

      Delete
  4. I almost banged my head on the computer screen, but then your warning saved my laptop. Thanks a ton for that thoughtful warning in the end... It saved a lot of money for me... :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  5. The novels are better than the movies. But what can I say, I am a sucker for romance. *sheepish smile*

    Arey baba. Pakka promise. You bear with me, I bear with you. Cross my heart and hope my enemies die. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The novels are better anyday! Compare a novel and a movie- The novel always will win!

      Aww....My love :* <3

      Delete
  6. main to title padhke hi DAR gaya ...

    let me go and read the rest of it now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.......Yeh mere blog ka asar hain! Darna zaroori hain :P

      Delete
  7. where did you find that pictue.. that is scary kid thee ..

    and yeah BEARING with you for sureee.. NEXt one pleaseeeeeee

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe......maine toh googlaya tha aur mil gaya :D
      Soon.....until you get tired of me!

      Delete
  8. HAHA LOL,Was gonna bang my head but the fact that she read twilight justifies it all :P :P :P ;)
    The pic is scary BTW :D
    The story, hehe I am truly scared :)
    Chairs, tables, sofas whatever u ask xD :P
    Always ready to bear with you ehhe! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good you dint bang it. It would hurt me :D I am sweet na!
      Aree...the pic is only scary! My story is senseless :D
      khush karne ke liye bola na?
      hehe.....only you got this joke!
      Bass....aap ki kripa se hi hamara blog abhi tak zinda hain :D :)

      Delete
  9. Shock till you drop!!:-D
    LOL!!!
    JUstina Barbie??Maaaan!!!!I mean woomaaaan!!!:-D Okaaay.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe........I am surprised that you liked it, ofcourse a pleasant surprise :)
      Oh Yeah! Justina Barbie it it! :P

      Delete
  10. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Yeh kya hua !

    Justin Bieber aur Twilight - baap re - gory scene !

    Kya re CD, you will let pagalpan permeate thru' all genres ?

    RGV may make this into a movie also - stay ready for your moment of celebrity :P

    Bear with you - ab toh karni padegi na ! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Abhi idhar toh yehi hoga :D

      Yes.....baap re!

      I am trying babe, just trying.

      Oh paleseeee! I am not giving my awesomeness to RGV so that he can turn this crap into another crap :P

      Yupp.....you just don't have a choice :D

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Almost! But the baby dint get killed. He even survived after listening to Justin Beiber's 'baby baby'!

      Delete
  12. Scary! too scary !
    LOL :p

    But it was fun to read at the same time! :D
    Well...right now I am following your P.P.S.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really found it scary! Chalo! Finally I managed to scare atleast one soul on this planet :D

      hehe....thanks :)

      Good! I don't want that my fellow bloggers face any kind of loss :D

      Delete
  13. hahhahahahah ...... nice spoof on twilight dear... ;) .....lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. clap clap clap .... good one :) still have not stopped laughing !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe, you should try your hand at more spoofs like these, looks like they are your special talent :) Nice going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.....Oh no! More of like this will sound like a punishment to my fellow bloggers who read me :D

      Delete
  16. Hahahha..this was really nice CD :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Justina Barbie!!! :-O
    ROTFLMAO. :D :D :D
    "THE" Night and "Twilight", Hilariously Horror :-P
    I can't comment about Twilight,I'm a fan,not HUGE though ;-)
    But but... Bieber..er..Barbie!! LMAO
    Was the infant,a Girl? I wonder :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe....Thanks! :)
      Its okay, I have seen die hard twilight fans! Lets say, I can't make my sisters read this. They might kill me!
      Oh! I don't know about the baby boy or girl thingy. I never planned to go into details :D

      Delete
  18. oh no! i was reading it so seriously, nail bitingly and suddenly i was forced to laugh :O na-insaafi hai ye to!


    sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe......na insafi toh hain :D
      I am all ready for the punishment :) :D

      Delete
  19. :banghead: :head breaks: :I manage to put it back on my nack: :then a start banging it again: Jaan le lo bacche ki :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye lo! Feviquick. You owe me one now :D
      Plan to jaan lene ki hi thi but alas, everyone is still alive :D

      Delete
  20. No till the end , did i guess its a spoof on Twilight!
    hilarious..
    i love the "Novel", but the muv sucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? chalo....atleast I managed to capture the interest of few (read-2 0r 3) bloggers :D
      Thank you :)
      Novels are the best!

      Delete